ENSAI Economics Days 2022The Impact of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning on Economic Decision Making Rennes, 23-24 June 2022
Dear visitor, welcome!
The Center for Research in Economics and Statistics (CREST), together with the National School of Statistics and Information Analysis (ENSAI), is pleased to organize the 29th ENSAI Economics Days in Rennes, on June 23-24, 2022.
The theme of this year’s Economics Days is “The Impact of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning on Economic Decision Making”.
The purpose of this workshop is to bring together international scholars from various fields working on algorithms, in particular how algorithmic decision-making could result in unexpected correlations and unintentional biases. Over two days, invited speakers and researchers from the audience will discuss the recent advances in Statistics and Economics related to this topic.
We have the great pleasure to welcome the following invited speakers:
Keynote lectures :
- Ariel Pakes (Harvard University)
- Sendhil Mullainathan (Chicago Booth) [online]
Invited talks :
- Grazia Cecere (IMT Business School)
- Daniel Ershov (Toulouse School of Economics)
- Christophe Gaillac (University of Oxford)
- Daniel Garcia (University of Vienna)
- Maximilian Kasy (University of Oxford)
- Xavier Lambin (Essec Business School)
- Lindsey Raymond (MIT Sloan School of Management)
- Andrew Rhodes (Toulouse School of Economics)
- Jann Spiess (Standford Graduate School of Business)
Registrations are now closed.
See the final program
More information on ENSAI Economics Days, CREST and ENSAI :
The organization committee: Marion Goussé, Ambre Nicolle and Yutec Sun