List of Application Documents
Here are all the requested documents to be submitted in .pdf format during the application process.
1. CV: Curriculum vitae in English
2. SOP: Statement of purpose, dated and signed (this signature serves as official proof of application)
Directions: In English and in 3500 characters or less (not including spaces): What specifically has led you to apply for ENSAI’s Smart Data program? Explain how your education and/or professional background have prepared you for some of the specific aspects of this Master’s degree.
3. DIPL: Copies of degrees, diplomas (in order from most recent to oldest) – originals plus certified English translations – if the original documents are in French, a translation is not necessary.
4. Copies of all official grade transcripts (originals plus certified English translations – if the original documents are in French, a translation is not necessary). If you have one grade transcript for several years of study, please submit it only once and name it according to the last year concerned.
5. Course content/descriptions from previous education, in English – if the original documents are in French, a translation is not necessary. You are requested to describe the content of the courses you have taken that are the most relevant for this master program. You can make a description on your own or select the most relevant parts of the course catalog of your university but your document should be no longer than 10 pages. The prerequisites described on the ENSAI website should help you prioritize which courses to include.
6. English language certificate such as TOEIC, TOEFL, IELTS, CLES, etc. proving minimum level equivalent to B2 (CEFR scale), for non-native speakers.
7. French language certificate for non-native French speakers who wish to be exempted from the intensive French summer program and French courses (not obligatory).
8. Copy of valid passport or ID card
9. Proof of an international bank transfer order (copy of order, screen shot of online transfer, etc.) for the non-refundable application fee of €100 (mentioning ENSAI + candidates’ name + Smart Data). Applicants must cover any and all costs associated with transfers.
10. Payment of tuition & fees form duly completed and signed. If the jury selects your application, you will receive an admissions offer from ENSAI for the coming academic year. This document is a commitment to pay all tuition & fees upon acceptance of this admissions offer.