ENSAI recruits transfer students to engineering program who have…
- a DUT (a 2-year French University of Technology Diploma equivalent to an HND) in Statistics and Business Intelligence (STID) or Computer Science
- a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in:
– Mathematics and Computer Science applied to Human and Social Sciences (Miashs)
– Applied Mathematics
– Economic Sciences
– Computer Science applied to Business Management (Miage)
- an official diploma from a foreign university or school of higher education in a comparable field of studies and at a similar level
- an official diploma or satisfactory results on exit exams from an accredited engineering school that is a member of the Conférence des Grandes Écoles
There are two steps to the application process. First, eligibility for admittance is based on the candidate’s application file. Second, official admission is decided upon after a formal interview.
Depending upon the exact nature of their previous studies, candidates are admitted into either the 1st or 2nd year.
Applications must only be submitted online through the ENSAI website. Candidates who go/went to school abroad need to apply in November. Candidates who go/went to school in France need to apply in March.
1- Candidates who go to school abroad (profile Bac+3 / Bac+4)
– Apply (until 15th March 2022)
– Jury of eligibility: April 2022
– Interviews: April 2022
– Jury of admission : April 2022
2- Candidates who go to school in France (profile Bac+2, Bac+3 / Bac+4 / Bac+5)
a) Candidates with 2 years of undergraduate education (ex: DUT)
– Applications are closed
b) Candidates with 3 to 5 years of undergraduate education (ex: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree)
– Applications are closed
Results are announced publicly on ENSAI’s website.
1- Candidates who go to school abroad
2- Candidates who go to school in France
The jury of eligibility for transfer students on June 12, 2019, for candidates who go to school in France, at a Bachelor’s level (bac+3)/Master’s level (bac+4) or higher, shortlisted the following students:
The jury of eligibility for transfer students on June 13, 2019 for candidates who go to school in France, with a DUT in STID or in Computer Science, shortlisted the following students:
Eligible candidates received a convocation letter to an interview.
Interviews took place on June 27 and 28, 2019 for DUT level students and June 19, 26, and July 4, 2019, for Bachelor’s/Master’s level students.
The admission jury for transfer students on June 26, 2019, for candidates who go to school in France at a Bachelor’s/Master’s level or higher, admitted the following students :
The admission jury for transfer students on June 28, 2019, for candidates who go to school in France with a DUT in STID or in Computer Science, admitted the following students:
Admitted candidates must confirm their wish to join ENSAI by emailing their acceptance to email@example.com.
For further information, please contact Nadège ORRIERE, head of admissions, at +33(0)2 99 05 32 47 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Figures 2019
Candidates who went to school in France
Candidates who went to school abroad, including partner schools
105 applications received (35 DUT, 70 Bachelor’s/Master’s)
|118 applications received|
44 shortlisted candidates (17 DUT, 27 Bachelors’s/Master’s)
|50 shortlisted candidates|
21 admitted candidates (9 DUT, 12 Bachelor’s/Master’s)
|21 admitted candidates|
- ENSAI Admissions
- Engineer Statistician and Official Statistician Admissions
- +33 (0)2 99 05 32 47 / 32 03
Engineer or Public Statistician programs: ENSAI passes the oral on Campus Channel!
Sport, music, travel, theatre, board games, œnology, volunteering, sustainable development…
High-level training, recognized expertise, promising career opportunities: ENSAI in 180 s.