The ENSAI Alumni Association is an organization for ENSAI graduates. It was founded in 1998 and has over 4000 members working in various fields (civil service, finance, industry, marketing, health, etc.) from over 60 graduating classes.
ENSAI Alumni helps create links between graduates, the school, and businesses. Its actions include:
- animating a network of the over 4000 members through an online directory and organizing events (afterworks, conferences, social events, sporting events, and more),
- promoting the school to businesses and participating in the annual ENSAI Business Forum,
- sharing over 1000 job offers annually,
- participating in events at ENSAI like the Buisness Forum, graduation ceremony, and conferences for specialization programs,
- participating in ENSAI governance and giving feedback about curriculum changes,
- reporting on what graduates are doing after their studies at ENSAI and promoting the values of the school