When will it be possible to physically return to ENSAI?
As part of the health measures related to the COVID-19 epidemic, ENSAI has been closed to the public since March 16, 2020, until further notice. Student are not allowed into the school; staff members have gradually been returning to full-time presence since May 11th. Cultural and athletic activities have been postponed until further notice.
As the French President stated in his speech on April 13, 2020, classes will not physically resume until summer.
The start of the 2020/2021 school year will take place in September on the following dates:
• 1st year statistical engineering students and civil servant trainees (excluding remedial classes) : September 10, 2020
• 2nd year statistical engineer students and civil servant trainees: September 10, 2020
• 3rd year statistical engineering students : September 28, 2020
• Master in Public Evaluation and Decision Making, specialization in Computer Science: September 1, 2020
• Other specializations in the Master in Public Evaluation and Decision Making : September 7, 2020
• Master in Statistics for Smart Data: September 1, 2020
In order to be prepared for any eventuality and if strict health protocols must be taken, ENSAI is working on a class hybridization with a mix between in-class face-to-face and distance learning.