Students in the Engineer Statistician program and the Official Statistics Civil Servant program can obtain a Bachelor’s degree (Licence) while studying at ENSAI:
- During their first year: a B.S. in Mathematics (Licence de mathématiques) from the Université de Rennes 1
- During their second year: a B.S. in Applied Economics (Licence d’économie appliquée) from the Université Paris-Dauphine
After the end of the second year of studies, civil servant students pursue the Master in Public Evaluation and Decision Making. Engineer Statistician students have several opportunities to obtain an additional degree from a partner grande école or university in France.
Grande école partners are: ENSAE-IP Paris, Sciences-Po Paris, and INSA Rennes.
University partners in France allow students interested in pursuing a career in research to simultaneously follow classes at ENSAI and at partner universities via the Training through Research option or OFPR.
University partners and programs are:
- Research Master in Fundamental Mathematics (Mathématiques fondamentales) – Université de Rennes 1, Université Rennes 2, INSA Rennes, and ENS Rennes
- Research Master in Modeling in Clinical Pharmacology & Integrative Epidemiology (Modélisation en pharmacologie clinique et épidémiologique intégrative) – Université de Rennes 1
- Research Master in Finance – IGR-IAE de Rennes
- Research Master in Bioinformatics in Health (Bioinformatique en Santé) – Université de Rennes 1
- Research Master in Bioinformatics in Integrative Biology and IT (Informatique et biologie intégrative) – Université de Rennes 1
- Research Master in Theoretical and Empirical Economics (Economie Théorique et Empirique) – Faculté des Sciences Economiques et de Gestion d’Aix-Marseille Université
Engineer Statistician students can also choose to pursue an international double degree at partner institutions like Erasmus School of Economics – Erasmus University Rotterdam or at other universities through the personalized double degree program. Students in the past have studied at universities including Université de Montréal, University of British Columbia, Linköping University, Humboldt University, and more.